Noilly Prattle: IPO or...Introducing my new blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

IPO or...Introducing my new blog

This title is probably about a clear as the peak of Mt Everest in a blizzard. Let me explain. I've been toying with the idea of doing a website or blog for some time. I finally decided to you-know-what or get off the pot and this little blog called "Noilly Prattle",  http://noillyprattle.blogspot.com/ , is my first attempt.  It's basically a kind of newsletter to use for my convenience when traveling, in particular, but anytime something important or interesting comes up, or just to say Hi, maybe. I hope it will amuse you, maybe move you, and that you will feel free to comment or criticize [but not too harshly]. It will be automatically updated whenever I post something. If you like it, you can bookmark it and have a look from time to time. You can comment anonymously if you wish. Or you can email me as usual also more privately. When traveling I will update it more often and probably add pictures I think you might find interesting.

1 comment:

renopete said...

Hey great Job!. I see you're using wordpress for this blog. I've heard a lot about it but haven't played with it myself yet. I'll definitely put it in my list of things to catch up on periodically! -Pete