Noilly Prattle: Where's my blog?

Monday, January 2, 2012

Where's my blog?

I opened my blog today and found all my photos gone. I wonder if it has something to do with the change of year?  I'm uploading a test photo to see if posting in 2012 fixes the problem.

sunset on the year 2011

Well, the mystery of the missing pictures remains, but new pictures seem to stay in place as the above photo of the 5-roof pagoda at Kokubunji Temple near here shows. I've restored a couple of recent pictures on my previous two posts. The rest, it seems, are history. 

Anyway, welcome to 2012, it should be an interesting ride, so fasten your seat belts. 

NP

4 comments:

Ronnie said...

I see 'the missing' photos. Perhaps the Mayans are playing tricks on the Internet? LOVELY photo, my friend. Incidentally, if you'd like to see the photos that I took during my last trip to Guatemala, go to my FB page, click on photos, then, click on ALL, at the top, to bring up the various albums. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
- Ronnie

Ronnie said...

just went BACK, and you are right…the Mayans rule.
-Ronnie

Noilly Prattle said...

Couldn't find your FB wall. What name are you using?

Ronnie said...

Ronnie Bernard Lazarus, that's me!